Buyer Credit Financing (BCF) is extended to foreign government/foreign buyers/importers to buy Malaysian goods and services. These shall include those that are produced in Malaysia and services rendered in Malaysia or Overseas.
To finance the overseas buyers to purchase Malaysian product and services, inclusive of constructions and contracts. The financing enables Malaysian to provide a total product package that includes financing to its overseas buyers.
- The supplier / contractor must be a Malaysian-owned and controlled company
- Product exported from Malaysia must be of Malaysian origin
Detailed information can be referred to Product Disclosure Sheet
Up to maximum of 85% of the project cost or contract value.
Private foreign company
- Up to a maximum of 10 years
- Up to a maximum of 15 years
Cost of fund plus spread. The spread shall be based on the risk rating of the company and other non-quantitative considerations.
United States Dollar, Euro or other acceptable currencies.
Monthly/Quarterly/Half - yearly from cash flow.
Directly to contractor / supplier / project owner.
A combination of but not limited to the following:
- Bank Guarantee
- Cash Collateral
- Corporate Guarantee
- Shareholders and/or Directors Guarantee
- Landed Property
- Charge on fixed or floating assets of the customer
- Assignment of Takaful/Insurance policies and contract proceeds.
Processing fee of 1.0%* of the financing amount.(*) subject to Terms and Conditions. Not applicable to SME.
Note: All fees and charges are subject to Goods and Services Tax (GST)