MalaysiaKitchen Financing Facility
MalaysiaKitchen Financing Facility (MKFF) is a financing facility that assists Malaysian to venture into the restaurant business overseas. Its objective is to promote the export of Malaysian Cuisine and to develop internal Malaysian restaurant franchises overseas.
To finance the setting up or expansion of Malaysian restaurant overseas.
- Malaysia-owned and/or controlled companies with minimum shareholding of 51% incorporated in Malaysia
- Related working experience of either one (1) year in managing overseas restaurant or three (3) years managing restaurant locally. However, if the applicant applies through Malaysia-owned franchise, the requirement is waived
Detailed information can be referred to Product Disclosure Sheet
Up to 90% of Project Cost, inclusive of three (3) months Working Capital.
Up to five (5) years from the date of first disbursement which consist of:
- 3 months payment holiday
- Followed by 6 months of profit servicing
At 3.0% per annum on monthly rest.
Payment shall be made in monthly installments.
Direct to the suppliers/contractors.
A combination of but not limited to the following:
- Corporate Guarantee
- Shareholder and/or Directors Guarantee
- Landed Property
- Assignment of Takaful/Insurance policies
Processing fee of 1.0%* of the financing amount.
(*) subject to Terms and Conditions. Not applicable to SMEs.
Note: All fees and charges are subject to Goods and Services Tax (GST)