EXPORT OF SERVICES-i
Export of Services Financing-i (ESF-i) is available to Malaysian-owned and controlled companies, engaged in the provision of services for the global market, such as Information Technology Services, Engineering Architecture and other professional services.
Export of Services-i
- Provision of working capital/guarantee/assets financing of foreign services contracts
- Acquisition of technology for services for the global market
The Shariah concept applicable to ESF-i are:
* Whichever is applicable.
Malaysian exporters registered under Companies Act 1965. Non Resident Control Company is also included. Detailed information can be referred to Product Disclosure Sheet
Up to 80% of the contract value/purchase price or the requirement value for the contract/services.
Cost of Fund-i plus spread.
United States Dollars, EURO and other acceptable currencies
Against Contract proceeds or fixed payment either monthly or quarterly.
- Direct to supplier
- To the Customer for overhead expenses; or
- To the Customer as reimbursement of previously incurred expenses (if applicable)
Against but not limited to the following:
- Cash Collateral
- Corporate Guarantee
- Shareholders and/or Directors Guarantee
- Assignment of relevant contracts and Takaful/insurance policies
Processing fee of 1.0%* of the financing amount.(*) subject to Terms and Conditions. Not applicable to SME.
Note: All fees and charges are subject to Goods and Services Tax (GST)