MALAYSIAKITCHEN FINANCING FACILITY-i
MalaysiaKitchen Financing Facility-i (MKFF-i) is a Shariah compliant financing facility that assists Malaysians to venture into the restaurant business overseas. Its objective is to promote the export of Malaysian Cuisine and to develop international Malaysian restaurant franchise overseas.
The financing may cover :
- Opening of a new restaurant overseas
- Expansion of existing restaurant or opening of new branches and to develop Malaysian food franchises internationally
To finance the setting up or expansion of Malaysian restaurant overseas.
The Shariah contracts applicable to MalaysiaKitchen Financing Facility-i are:
* Whichever is applicable.
- Malaysian owned and/or controlled companies with minimum shareholding of 51% incorporated in Malaysia
- Related working experience of either one (1) year in managing overseas restaurant or three (3) years locally
- Open to Malaysian owned franchise
Detailed information can be referred to Product Disclosure Sheet
Up to 90% of project cost, inclusive of three (3) months working capital.
Up to five (5) years from date of first disbursement, inclusive of grace period.
Grace period is up to nine (9) months from date of first disbursement which consist of 3 months payment holiday and followed by 6 months of profit servicing.
At 3.0% per annum based on the monthly rest.
Payment shall be made in monthly instalment.
Direct to supplier, contractor or customer (on reimbursement) for capital expenditure and direct to customer for working capital.
Against but not limited to the following:
- Corporate Guarantee
- Shareholders and/or Director Guarantee
- Landed Property
- Assignment of Takaful/Insurance policies
Processing fee of 1.0%* of the financing amount.
(*) subject to Terms and Conditions. Not applicable to SME.
Note: All fees and charges are subject to Goods and Services Tax (GST)