Exporters of Malaysian goods or services may have access to the financing in a Shariah compliant Term Financing-i (TF-i) for multitude purposes relating to their export business.
A financing facility available for working capital financing, financing overheads or non asset based transactions in support of exports, projects or contract requirements and activities. It may be served as a tool for refinancing of asset.
The Shariah contracts applicable to Term Financing-i are:
* Whichever is applicable.
Malaysian exporters registered under Companies Act 1965. Non Resident Control Company is also included. Detailed information can be referred to Product Disclosure Sheet
- Up to 100% - For a restructuring facility
- Up to 90% of Project Cost – For other purposes (direct financing)
Cost of Fund-i plus spread.
Ringgit Malaysia, United States Dollars, Euro and other acceptable currency.
Monthly, quarterly depending on the cash flow.
Direct to the supplier/vendor or customer in reimbursement cases.
Against but not limited to the following:
- Pledged against cash collateral
- Sinking fund
- Landed Property
- Debenture fixed or floating
- Assignment of Takaful cover
- Assignment of payment proceeds
- Assignment of Sales proceed
- Other security the Bank deem necessary
Processing fee of 1.0%* of the financing amount.
(*) subject to Terms and Conditions. Not applicable to SME.
Note: All fees and charges are subject to Goods and Services Tax (GST)