LETTER OF CREDIT-i
The Letter of Credit-i (LC-i) is available to facilitate the importation of goods. The goods imported must be strategic goods that enhance the Malaysian manufacturing capability or goods that are unavailable in Malaysia.
Letter of Credit-i
To facilitate the importation of strategic goods.
The Shariah contracts applicale to Letter of Credit-i are Wakalah and Murabahah depending on the requirement of the customer.
Malaysian companies registered under Companies Act 1965. Non-Resident Foreign Company is also eligible.
- The subject of the facility must be for Shariah compliant purposes
Detailed information can be referred to Product Disclosure Sheet
Up to the requirement of the contract or funding requirement of the investment project.
Ringgit Malaysia, United States Dollars, Euro and other acceptable currency.
- Cash Collateral
- Corporate Guarantee
- Shareholders/Directors Guarantee
- First charge on fixed and floating asset of customer
- Charge on Landed Property
- Assignment on contract/payment proceed/Takaful/project rights and benefits.
- Assignment of Designated Accounts
- Pledged shares
- Fixed Deposit/General Investment Account