The growing interest in Halal products worldwide has further increased the opportunities to Malaysia as a leading global hub for Halal products and services.
Are you an export ready SME Company with Halal certified products?
If yes, H2O is a financing program to facilitate your footprint around the globe by exporting your Halal products (food and non‐food) to overseas. The Halal products must be awarded with “Halal” certification by JAKIM.
- Fast track financing application and approval
- Minimal out-of-pocket expenses
- Standardized legal documentation
- Guarantee by Syarikat Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan Berhad (SJPP)
- Pre & Post Supplier Financing‐i
- Letter of Credit-i (“LC‐i”)/ Trust Receipt‐i (“TR‐i”)
- Foreign Bill of Exchange-i (“FBEP-i”)
- Foreign exchange line not exceeding 10% of the facility limit
- All-in 5.0% p.a (based on BNM’s e-FIRST)
- 1.5% + COF (for clients not eligible under BNM’s e-FIRST)
Up to 85% of the export order value.
Up to 100% of the export invoice
- A company incorporated in Malaysia (not a sole proprietor, partnership, or enterprise)
- Halal Certified products by JAKIM; and
- Meeting BNM’s e‐FIRST criteria (where applicable)
Communications & Stakeholder Management Dept. (CSMD)
Export-Import Bank of Malaysia Berhad (357198‐K)
Level 1, EXIM Bank, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +603‐2601 2000