Buyer Financing-i (BF-i) is an Islamic financing facility extended to foreign government/foreign buyers to buy Malaysian goods and services. These shall include those goods that are produced in Malaysia or services rendered in Malaysia or overseas for the overseas buyers.
- Tawarruq (Commodity Murabahah)
* Whichever is applicable.
- The supplier/contractor must be a Malaysian-owned and controlled company
- Product must be of Malaysian origin
Detailed information can be obtained from the Product Disclosure Sheet
- Cash collateral
- Corporate guarantee
- Shareholders and/or Directors guarantee
- Landed property
- Charge on fixed or floating assets of customer
- Assignment of Takaful/insurance policies, agreements, contract proceeds, right and benefits
(*) subject to Terms and Conditions. Not applicable to SME.