MalaysiaKitchen Financing Facility-i (MKFF-i) is a Shariah-compliant financing facility that assists Malaysians to venture into the restaurant business overseas. Its objective is to promote the export of Malaysian Cuisine and to develop international Malaysian restaurant franchise overseas.
The financing may cover :
- Opening of a new restaurant overseas
- Expansion of existing restaurant or opening of new branches and to develop Malaysian food franchises internationally
- Tawarruq (Commodity Murabahah)
* Whichever is applicable.
- Malaysian-owned and/or controlled companies with minimum shareholding of 51% incorporated in Malaysia
- Related working experience of either one (1) year in managing overseas restaurant or three (3) years locally
- Open to Malaysian-owned franchise
Detailed information can be obtained from the Product Disclosure Sheet
Grace period is up to nine (9) months from date of first disbursement which consist of 3 months payment holiday and followed by 6 months of profit servicing.
- Corporate Guarantee
- Shareholders and/or Director Guarantee
- Landed Property
- Assignment of Takaful/Insurance policies
(*) subject to Terms and Conditions. Not applicable to SME.