The guarantee facility is available to facilitate the issuance of bonds for overseas contracts undertaken by Malaysian contractors and also to enable Malaysian investors to raise funds overseas.
The subject of the facility must be for Shariah-compliant purpose.
- Against overseas contracts or investments
- The subject of the facility must be for Shariah-compliant purposes
- Cash Collateral / Sinking Fund Account
- Corporate Guarantor
- Shareholders / Directors Guarantee
- First charge on fixed and floating asset of customer
- Charge on Landed Property
- Assignment of contract/payment proceeds/Takaful/project rights and benefits.
- Assignment of Designated Accounts
- Pledge of shares (Shariah-Compliant)
- General Investment Account (GIA)
*All customers may require to take-up the insurance/takaful as a condition of the facility offered, where applicable.