The guarantee facility is available to facilitate the issuance of bonds for overseas contracts undertaken by Malaysian contractors and also to enable Malaysian investors to raise funds overseas.
The subject of the facility must be for Shariah compliant purpose.
To facilitate bond and guarantee issuance requirements of a overseas project or contract.
Depending to the Project/Contract value.
- Against overseas contracts or investments
- The subject of the facility must be for Shariah compliant purposes
Detailed information can be referred to Product Disclosure Sheet
Up to the requirement of the contract or funding requirement of the investment project.
Up to a maximum of 3.0% per annum of the guaranteed amount
USD, EURO, RM and other acceptable currency.
Any but not limited to the followings:
- Cash Collateral / Sinking Fund Account.
- Corporate Guarantor.
- Shareholders / Directors Guarantee.
- First charge on fixed and floating asset of customer.
- Charge on Landed Property.
- Assignment of contract/payment proceeds/Takaful/project rights and benefits.
- Assignment of Designated Accounts.
- Pledge of shares (Shariah Compliant).
- General Investment Account (GIA).
*All customers may require to take-up the insurance/takaful as a condition of the facility offered, where applicable.