The Supplier Financing-i (SF-i) provides working capital for Malaysian exporters in exporting their products to overseas buyers through a Pre-Shipment and Post-Shipment Financing. The Pre-Shipment finances working capital for production of goods while the Post-Shipment finances the export bill after shipment has been made. The purpose of this facility is to promote the export of ‘halal’ Malaysian goods through financial assistance.
To promote the export of Malaysian goods through financial assistance for production of goods and discounting of export bill.
- The pre-shipment financing applies Murabahah contract or Tawarruq concept.
- The post-shipment financing applies the Tawarruq concept.
Malaysian exporters registered under Companies Act 2016. Non Resident Control Company is also included. Detailed information can be referred to Product Disclosure Sheet
- Up to 100% of invoice value or 90% export order value
- Up to 100% of export bill
- Up to 120 days (a longer tenure may be allowed depending on the merit of the cases)
- Up to 180 days (a longer tenure may be allowed depending on the merit of the cases)
- Working capital for purchase of domestic/foreign inputs prior to shipment
- Working capital financing after shipment
The profit rate based on Cost of Fund-i plus spread.
Ringgit Malaysia, United States Dollars, Euro and other acceptable currency.
Against export proceeds or other proceeds.
- Direct to supplier.
- To Customer based on reimbursement.
Against but not limited to the following:
- Corporate Guarantee
- Shareholder and/or Director Guarantee
- Landed Property
- Charge on fixed and/or floating assets of customers
- Assignment of Takaful/insurance policies
Processing fee of 1.0%* of the financing amount.
(*) subject to Terms and Conditions. Not applicable to SME.