Malaysian importers of strategic goods may ease their cash flow through the financing of their imports with the Trust Receipt-i (TR-i).
- Documentary Credit-i terms
- Inward Documentary for Collection-i
Until receipt of sales proceeds and shall be granted for Halal purposes.
- Imported goods of strategic value are eligible. Local suppliers are not eligible. However, imported goods from a local agent may qualify
- Components or semi-finished goods for further processing for export market
- Goods for trading purposes must not be perishable nor capital goods
- Goods must be Shariah-compliant
Detailed information can be obtained from the Product Disclosure Sheet
- Pledged against cash collateral
- Sinking fund
- Landed Property
- Debenture fixed or floating
- Assignment of Takaful cover
- Assignment of payment proceeds
- Assignment of Sales proceed
- Other security the Bank deem necessary
(*) subject to Terms and Conditions. Not applicable to SME.