Halal to Overseas (H2O) Financing Programme
The growing interest in Halal products worldwide has further increased the opportunities to Malaysia, as a leading global hub for Halal products and services.
Are you an export-ready SME company with Halal-certified products?
If yes, H2O is a financing programme to facilitate your footprint around the globe by exporting your Halal products (food and non‐food) to overseas. The Halal products must be awarded with “Halal” certification by JAKIM.
- Fast track financing application and approval
- Minimal out-of-pocket expenses
- Standardised legal documentation
- Guarantee by Syarikat Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan Berhad (SJPP)
The facilities to be offered under the programme are as follows:
- Pre- & Post-Supplier Financing‐i
- Letter of Credit-¬i (“LC‐i”)/ Trust Receipt‐i (“TR‐i”)
- Foreign Bill of Exchange-¬i (“FBEP-¬i”)
- Foreign exchange line not exceeding 10% of the facility limit
Up to RM5.0 million per requirement
- All-in 5.0% p.a (based on BNM’s e-FIRST)
- 1.5% + COF (for clients not eligible under BNM’s e-FIRST)
Order based/as per requirement
Underlying Shariah concept
In line with the concepts used for the Bank’s existing product offerings.
Margin of Financing
Up to 85% of the export order value.
Up to 100% of the export invoice
1.0% of guarantee cover by Syarikat Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan Berhad (SJPP)
- A company incorporated in Malaysia (not a sole proprietor, partnership, or enterprise)
- Halal-Certified products by JAKIM; and
- Meet BNM’s e‐FIRST criteria (where applicable)
If you have further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact:
Structured Financing Department
Export-Import Bank of Malaysia Berhad (357198‐K)
Level 1, EXIM Bank, Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +603‐2601 2000